- 1 package Egg Fetuccini from Pasta Piccinini
- 2 eggplant, cut into ½ -inch cubes
- 1 cup (200 gr.) cherry tomatoes or 1 12-ounces can tomato purée
- 3 ounces (100 gr.) salted ricotta, grated
- 3-4 tbs EVO oil, plus more for frying
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt the eggplant cubes to draw out the bitter juice, leave them for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet fry the rinsed, squeezed dry cubes in olive oil .
- In another pan simmer the garlic in 3 tbs EVO oil for 2 minutes, then add the cherry tomatoes cut into fours or the tomato purée.
- Boil tagliatelle in 5 quarts salted water. Pick them out as soon as they float up and dress them with the sauce and the fried eggplant.
- Plate up and douse generously with salted ricotta.