- 1 package Ravioli Butternut Squash by Pasta Piccinini
- 7 ounces (200 gr.) shelled walnuts
- 2 ounces (50 gr.) pine nuts
- 2 ounces (70 gr.) grated parmesan cheese (possibly 36-month aging)
- 1 ounce (70 gr.) stale bread
- 5 ounces (150 gr.) cream (or milk)
- 2 ounces (70 gr.) EVO oil
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- In a food processor blend nuts, stale bread, cheese, garlic and olive oil.
- Add cream, incorporate well.
- Cook ravioli in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and dress with nut sauce.
- Plate and sprinkle each dish with some crushed reserved walnuts and more parmesan cheese.
Serve with a glass of Pinot nero.