- 1 package Ravioli Butternut Squash by Pasta Piccinini
- 1 pound (500 gr.) cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- lots of fresh basil
- 2/3 tbs EVO oil, salt and pepper
- Cut tomatoes in half, lay them in an oven tray lightly oiled, sprinkle with salt and pepper, a little olive oil. Bake at 120 F for 30 minutes.
- pour remaining oil in a skillet, simmer shallot and garlic for 2 minutes then add tomatoes confit and some basil leaves, Cook for 3-4 minutes, discard garlic clove.
- Cook ravioli in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and saute them into the sauce briefly, add more basil and serve.
It will go nicely with a glass of dry white wine from Alto Adige.