- 1 package Ravioli four cheese fresh parsley by Pasta Piccinini
- 1 pound (500 gr.) fresh mussels
- 7 ounces (200 gr.) cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 34 tbs EVO oil
- Simmer the garlic clove in the olive oil in a wide skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Add shucked mussels, cook for a minute then pour the wine, let it evaporate.
- Add the tomatoes cut into fours. Salt and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook ravioli in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and sauté in the sauce.
This dish goes well with a glass of cold Falanghina.