- 1 package Egg tagliolini from Pasta Piccinini
- 10 ounces (300 gr.) guanciale cut into little pieces
- 4 fresh eggs
- 7 ounces (200 gr.) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tbs finely chopped parsley
- Sauté guanciale in a wide skillet so that it renders its fat and becomes a bit crunchy.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with pepper and half the grated cheese.
- Cook tonnarelli in salted boiling water following package instructions.
- Drain pasta and pour it into the egg cream. Add the remaining cheese. Mix well – don’t heat the egg dressed pasta!
- Plate up, sprinkle with minced parsley and serve.
This goes well with a dry white wine from Liguria.