- 1 package Egg Fetuccini by Pasta Piccinini
- 1 white onion
- 5 ounces (150 gr.) guanciale, cut into thin strips
- 5 ounces (150 gr.) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 12 ounces can borlotti beans
- 23 tbs EVO oil
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt, a pinch of chili flakes
- Pour oil in a skillet and simmer the onion and chili flakes for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add guanciale and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the drained, rinsed canned beans.
- Let it cook slowly for 10’, taste and adjust for salt.
- Cook tagliatelle in salted boiling water until they float up, then drain them and saute in the sauce.
- Plate up, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Chianti makes a good match for this dish.