- 1 package Egg Fetuccini by Pastaa Piccinini
- 1 pound (500 gr.) ground beef
- 2 ounces (50 gr.) Parma ham or pancetta, finely minced
- 3 ounces (100 gr.) ground pork loin
- 1 ounce (25 gr.) butter
- 1 pound (500 gr.) canned peeled tomatoes, well crushed
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 2 tbs celery, minced
- 2 tbs carrot, minced
- 2 ounces (half a glass) dry white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tbs EVO oil
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Cut all the vegetables to the same size.
- In a wide non-stick pan simmer the vegetables in 1 tbs oil, first the onion, then the celery, then the carrot; cook for a few minutes, trying to keep them saparate.
- Push the vegetables to a side of the pan and add the well minced ham and let it simmer for 2 minutes in the freed space before mixing with the vegetables.
- In another pan simmer the ground meats in the remaining oil. As soon as it’s well browned add them to the vegetable pan.
- Pour the wine, season with salt and pepper.