- 1 package Egg Fetuccini by Pasta Piccinini
- 1 pound (500 gr.) fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1 ounce (50 gr.) butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs parsley, minced
- 2 ounces (a glass) dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- Clean mushrooms scrubbing them with a wet towel, cut them in 1 inch pieces.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and simmer the garlic for 2 minutes over low heat. Add the cut mushrooms, simmer a couple more minutes then add wine, let it evaporate before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook tagliatelle for 5 minutes in salted boiling water, drain and transfer to the skillet with the mushrooms. Mix thoroughly, plate and sprinkle minced parsley over each dish.
Just great with a glass of Pinot nero