- 1 package Ravioli Wild Mushrooms by Pasta Piccinini
- 10 ounces (300 gr.) broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 7 ounces (200 gr.) fresh ricotta (preferably from goat milk)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs (50 gr.) minced parsley, a few sage leaves
- 23 tbs EVO oil, salt and pepper
- Boil cut broccoli in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, then dunk them into cold water to preserve their green color.
- In a non-stick pan simmer the drained broccoli in the olive oil with the garlic, a little parsley and the sage leaves for 5 minutes. Discard garlic, taste and adjust salt.
- Cook ravioli in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain them and set them into the pan with broccoli.
- Add fresh ricotta, mix thoroughly and add all the remaining parsley, dust with some freshly mille pepper. Serve.
A glass of rosé wine from Salento would be perfect with this dish.